Skip to main content

No Mango for Today

A week ago I was craving for an Indian Mango, I was so desperate to have one that I'm willing to risk my health to go outside to satisfy my craving. But hindrances came pouring to the point that I realized it wasn't worth the effort of risking myself and everyone in my cousin's household. It is just a want. Then moving forward today, that Indian Mango cravings is not in my mind anymore, I was actually immersing myself in Dr. Charles Stanley's preaching at our Granny's Roof deck, when suddenly my Aunt came by and asked me if I want an Indian Mango, and of course I said yes. Then it hit me, God provides but not in our terms but in accordance to His will. Oftentimes I cry for the wrong stuff because I have the wrong mindset: I want this, and I want it now - is my kind of thing, not logical and all feelings and that is where everything and rain of tears (I'm a crybaby) goes down the drain. I overthink a lot which leads to questioning my worth and my face, body and abilities which empties me emotionally and mentally. It is exhausting, very. 
But with what I have encountered today, I was reminded that the only reason is because God is saying "No, not now".

It reminds me of my favorite Bible verse, Ecclesiastes 3:1
"For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven".

Keep safe everyone. Aja! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Cheap but EFFECTIVE Pimple Drying Cream: Katialis Review

Hello Lovelies!! This review is like an updated review version of my previous post on my  IG account .  Being thrifty, I tend to search for DIY's when it comes to that time of the month wherein my "visitor" a.k.a menstruation visits me with a friend named pimple or sometimes zit. My research lead me to knowing this product: Katialis. :) What:   Katialis Price:   small-25Php large-40 Php Where did I bought it?  Local Drugstore & Mercury Drugs Ingredients : Precipitated Sulfur - a form of sulfur used in treating skin diseases, has a keratolytic effect that promotes peeling of the skin. Zinc Oxid e - a mineral used to threat skin rashes, itching, minor burn & other skin irritation. Not anti-bacteria. Resorcinol - used to treat acne. Salicylic Acid - known to fight pimple & great for exfoliating skin. It has a yellow-greenish-grey color (that color though!) with a cream-powdery consistency and smells like Fissan Foot Powd

Quick Review: Silka Whitening Herbal Soap

Hello Lovelies!! Just a quick review :) Being used by my friend and at the same time having good reviews online, I decided to see for myself if this will become my long term soap. The 65g Budget Pack of Silka Whitening Herbal Soap What?  Silka Whitening Herbal Soap How Much?  16 Php / 0.31 $ Where?  Leading supermarkets & drugstores Rear Portion: Ingredients & Description Ingredients:  Sodium Palmitate/ Sodium Palm Kernelate  - based on what I gather, these two are both cleansing agent--being sodium but, in high amount can be a skin irritant because they strip off oil from the skin. :( Salicylic Acid   - known to fight pimple & great for exfoliating skin. Mineral Oil  - hhhmmmmmm Carica Papaya Enzyme  - exfoliating dead skin cells. Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate  - Vitamin E!! Finally! A moisturizer! The Verdict... Pros: Affordable. 16 pesos guys!! 16!! Smells goooooood. Cons: Breakouts (not only on my face but on my body also!! T

Product Review: Skin White Whitening Soap

Hello Lovelies!! As my journey to finding the best soap for my face and my body continues, it led me to this product: Skin White Whitening Soap . Moreover, the reason why I grabbed this soap immediately is because it has Niacinamide , a must for me since my skin hasn't recovered yet from the recent breakouts caused by Silka Herbal Soap . So here it goes: What?  SkinWhite Whitening Soap w/ Kojic Acid How Much?  46 Php / 0.9 $ Where?  Leading supermarkets & drugstores Pros: It has Niacinamide!!! <3 Smells good VERY-VERY MILD FOR A KOJIC SOAP Doesn't sting Easy to find Lasted for a week Cons: Not that effective in terms of whitening (perhaps whitening will be visible after months of use) Didn't help with my breakouts All in all, if you're not into instant whitening and don't like the sting of the usual Kojic Soap--this soap is for you. Will I buy again?  Nope. Recommend?  Yes, for Kojic Soap Newbies. :)