Skip to main content

Cheers for whiter armpits!


It's been awhile ei? So sorry for not updating. A lot of things just happened recently both personal and academically. But nevermind, I'm not here to discuss those. (^ u ^)

So let's go directly to business:
Regret--that's the worst feeling ever but, it is certainly a great teacher. This statement I can apply on my journey in caring for my armpit--yes, as silly as it sounds, but seriously I'm really strict when it comes to deos and armpit products because I don't want to further damage my armpit, my younger self had done enough...ugh.

So here is my armpit ritual to whiten our oh-so-sensitive armpits.




My UA 101 (^ o ^)/


  • Use kojic soap on your armpits. As I've stated on my previous post, I'm using Kojie-san Soap and I notice since the time I started using it--it helped whiten my armpits. 
  • Instead of using roll-ons and scented deos, I'm using alum crystal and powder. I'm currently using these two alternately:

Mini Reviews:
Milcus (bought it at Mercury Drugs): I really love Milcus, for one thing it doesn't wear off easily 
and it can also be use as foot deo--very affordable.
I think I will stay with this.
I use this during schooldays, wherein I'm subjected to severe heat and action.

Deo Nat (Available at Watson's): Been using this one since I started college. Yes it is affordable 
because it can nearly last for 2 years, however, the upon reaching a year--its protection
is not a guarantee anymore (based on experience). And be extra careful when using it cos
it is a crystal, meaning it is fragile and believe me, you don't want to wipe some
broken pieces of alum crystal on your armpits.
I only use this when I'm a home. 

  • I apply some Sunflower Oil on my Armpit before I sleep, specifically Human Nature Sun Flower Beauty Oil. Armpits are skin too so they need moisturizing.
  • Go for WAX! Believe me, it's worth it! No pain No gain. Get rid of those tweezers and razors, it won't do you any good.
  • And last but definitely not the least, clean your armpits! It's all about the hygiene my dears.

So that's it. Hope these are all helpful. So good day and God bless. (^ o ^)/




Comments

  1. My sister also uses sunflower oil on her armpits and it did lighten and I use alum powder when I'm just at home. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome :)
      I'm so glad to hear that--the sunflower oil really does miracles.
      Cheers for the alum powder, I'm really advocating the alum for armpits for it is safe and at the same time practical in terms of money. Good to hear your thoughts. God bless (^ u ^)

      Delete
  2. Hi I’m Maryn,

    Thank you for that wonderful blog post. Goodbye black armpit day !! , i'm very thankful for this. I'm gain another information on how to take care armpit.
    We have groups and communities of women on LINK. I am inviting everyone to join us on this new platform. LINK APP MESSENGER is the newest social media messenger around!

    How to get link!
    ANDROID: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igg.android.im
    IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id900104572
    LINK WEBSITE: http://linkmessenger.com/

    We hope everyone can join us and share your love for beauty and fashion along with your favourite bloggers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cheap but EFFECTIVE Pimple Drying Cream: Katialis Review

Hello Lovelies!! This review is like an updated review version of my previous post on my  IG account .  Being thrifty, I tend to search for DIY's when it comes to that time of the month wherein my "visitor" a.k.a menstruation visits me with a friend named pimple or sometimes zit. My research lead me to knowing this product: Katialis. :) What:   Katialis Price:   small-25Php large-40 Php Where did I bought it?  Local Drugstore & Mercury Drugs Ingredients : Precipitated Sulfur - a form of sulfur used in treating skin diseases, has a keratolytic effect that promotes peeling of the skin. Zinc Oxid e - a mineral used to threat skin rashes, itching, minor burn & other skin irritation. Not anti-bacteria. Resorcinol - used to treat acne. Salicylic Acid - known to fight pimple & great for exfoliating skin. It has a yellow-greenish-grey color (that color though!) with a cream-powdery consistency and smells like Fissan Foot Powd

Quick Review: Silka Whitening Herbal Soap

Hello Lovelies!! Just a quick review :) Being used by my friend and at the same time having good reviews online, I decided to see for myself if this will become my long term soap. The 65g Budget Pack of Silka Whitening Herbal Soap What?  Silka Whitening Herbal Soap How Much?  16 Php / 0.31 $ Where?  Leading supermarkets & drugstores Rear Portion: Ingredients & Description Ingredients:  Sodium Palmitate/ Sodium Palm Kernelate  - based on what I gather, these two are both cleansing agent--being sodium but, in high amount can be a skin irritant because they strip off oil from the skin. :( Salicylic Acid   - known to fight pimple & great for exfoliating skin. Mineral Oil  - hhhmmmmmm Carica Papaya Enzyme  - exfoliating dead skin cells. Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate  - Vitamin E!! Finally! A moisturizer! The Verdict... Pros: Affordable. 16 pesos guys!! 16!! Smells goooooood. Cons: Breakouts (not only on my face but on my body also!! T

Product Review: Skin White Whitening Soap

Hello Lovelies!! As my journey to finding the best soap for my face and my body continues, it led me to this product: Skin White Whitening Soap . Moreover, the reason why I grabbed this soap immediately is because it has Niacinamide , a must for me since my skin hasn't recovered yet from the recent breakouts caused by Silka Herbal Soap . So here it goes: What?  SkinWhite Whitening Soap w/ Kojic Acid How Much?  46 Php / 0.9 $ Where?  Leading supermarkets & drugstores Pros: It has Niacinamide!!! <3 Smells good VERY-VERY MILD FOR A KOJIC SOAP Doesn't sting Easy to find Lasted for a week Cons: Not that effective in terms of whitening (perhaps whitening will be visible after months of use) Didn't help with my breakouts All in all, if you're not into instant whitening and don't like the sting of the usual Kojic Soap--this soap is for you. Will I buy again?  Nope. Recommend?  Yes, for Kojic Soap Newbies. :)