Skip to main content

Maintain your so fair and so healthy skin all the way!


So you use the right kind of soap and moisturizers at home to make your skin healthy and glowing however, what about outside? I mean, at least at home you are all shaded and comfortable but how about outside? Your healthy skin needs maintenance and protection.

Since, the climate change issue arose, resulted by the thinning of the ozone layer, we are all exposed to the harsh UV-ray that may cause damage to our skin. So how can we protect our skin? 
By using Sun Block and Sun Screen.



People nowadays, crave for flawless and healthy skin that's why they use expensive soaps and herbal soaps, same thing with the moisturizers--however, that is not enough. Most of us forgot the most important part of the skin ritual: Using sunblock and sunscreen.

We thought "It is not summer, no need to get me some sunblock"--but dear, the sun will always be there giving us sunshines and at the same time UV-rays.

So moving on, here's what I currently use:



 I use Maxi-Peel on my face and Derm Plus Sunblock on my Body. I've been using these two since last March (when the summer season starts here in the Philippines).

Maxi-Peel Sunscreen

Maxi-Peel is a local brand here in the Philippines, the reason why I chose this sunscreen is because it is the cheapest and the safest. It is a known brand here in the Philippines, I may be thrifty but I will not risk my skin for some unknown/brandless product. 

Brand Description:
  • 25 g
  • SPF 20
  • 50 Php
  • Can last for a month.


My Sunscreen ritual:
  • After taking my bath in the morning, I apply my moisturizer and wait for 1 minute, then I apply my sunscreen on my face and neck. Make sure to apply it 20-30 minutes before going outside.
  • When at school: during lunch breaks and before going home, I wash my face with water and apply it once again--just for maintenance. 
Remember: You must apply sunscreen everytime you went outside. For maintenance apply it every 4 hours depending on the weather.

DermPlus Sun Block

As for my body, I use DermPlus sunblock because it is the only sunblock that's on sachet--meaning it is cheap and add the fact that it is a local brand.

Procuct Description:
  • PABA Free
  • Water Proof 
  • 15 mL
  • 35 Php per sachet
  • Can last for 2 weeks
My Sunblock Ritual:
  • I only use it once a day, since it is waterproof.
  • I use it only on my whole legs and arms.
  • Apply first your body lotion before Sun block. 
  • Wait 20-30 minutes before going outside.


So that's it! That's how I maintain my skin fair and healthy but do also remember to bring an umbrella, eat healthy, exercise, have enough sleep and drink lots of water.

Don't just rely on skin products, live a healthy lifestyle then you'll have a healthy body and skin.


Comments

  1. Argan oil benefits :

    Has a strengthening against environmental pollution
    Has a "anti-aging" effect
    Donation of rich moisture
    Does skin firming and prevents wrinkles
    Promoting cell renewal
    Positive influences on brittle and dry hair...see more here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cheap but EFFECTIVE Pimple Drying Cream: Katialis Review

Hello Lovelies!! This review is like an updated review version of my previous post on my  IG account .  Being thrifty, I tend to search for DIY's when it comes to that time of the month wherein my "visitor" a.k.a menstruation visits me with a friend named pimple or sometimes zit. My research lead me to knowing this product: Katialis. :) What:   Katialis Price:   small-25Php large-40 Php Where did I bought it?  Local Drugstore & Mercury Drugs Ingredients : Precipitated Sulfur - a form of sulfur used in treating skin diseases, has a keratolytic effect that promotes peeling of the skin. Zinc Oxid e - a mineral used to threat skin rashes, itching, minor burn & other skin irritation. Not anti-bacteria. Resorcinol - used to treat acne. Salicylic Acid - known to fight pimple & great for exfoliating skin. It has a yellow-greenish-grey color (that color though!) with a cream-powdery consistency and smells like Fissan Foot Powd

Quick Review: Silka Whitening Herbal Soap

Hello Lovelies!! Just a quick review :) Being used by my friend and at the same time having good reviews online, I decided to see for myself if this will become my long term soap. The 65g Budget Pack of Silka Whitening Herbal Soap What?  Silka Whitening Herbal Soap How Much?  16 Php / 0.31 $ Where?  Leading supermarkets & drugstores Rear Portion: Ingredients & Description Ingredients:  Sodium Palmitate/ Sodium Palm Kernelate  - based on what I gather, these two are both cleansing agent--being sodium but, in high amount can be a skin irritant because they strip off oil from the skin. :( Salicylic Acid   - known to fight pimple & great for exfoliating skin. Mineral Oil  - hhhmmmmmm Carica Papaya Enzyme  - exfoliating dead skin cells. Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate  - Vitamin E!! Finally! A moisturizer! The Verdict... Pros: Affordable. 16 pesos guys!! 16!! Smells goooooood. Cons: Breakouts (not only on my face but on my body also!! T

Product Review: Skin White Whitening Soap

Hello Lovelies!! As my journey to finding the best soap for my face and my body continues, it led me to this product: Skin White Whitening Soap . Moreover, the reason why I grabbed this soap immediately is because it has Niacinamide , a must for me since my skin hasn't recovered yet from the recent breakouts caused by Silka Herbal Soap . So here it goes: What?  SkinWhite Whitening Soap w/ Kojic Acid How Much?  46 Php / 0.9 $ Where?  Leading supermarkets & drugstores Pros: It has Niacinamide!!! <3 Smells good VERY-VERY MILD FOR A KOJIC SOAP Doesn't sting Easy to find Lasted for a week Cons: Not that effective in terms of whitening (perhaps whitening will be visible after months of use) Didn't help with my breakouts All in all, if you're not into instant whitening and don't like the sting of the usual Kojic Soap--this soap is for you. Will I buy again?  Nope. Recommend?  Yes, for Kojic Soap Newbies. :)